FirstBIKE Basic PINK NO BRAKE
Make 4 interest-free payments of $39.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
FirstBIKE Basic PINK WITHOUT BRAKE
- WITHOUT BRAKE – suitable for enclosed spaces or any indoor use
- With non-air PU tires ideal for bike path conditions where riding surfaces are paved
- Ideal for kindergartens – maintenance free
- Extremely lightweight, high-strength yet flexible, and durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect a child's spine
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL OTHER PARTS
- Award-winning German design
- For children from 20 months up to 5 years old
- High-tech, injection-molded composite weatherproof frame doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal (frame is made of 30% glass fiber reinforced nylon composite)
- Special “horse saddle” shape provides for maximum comfort and stability
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill (unlike common pedal bike saddles used on other balance bikes)
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools
- Optional LowKit™ allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 20 months old)
- Minimum seat height: 30.5cm (with LowKit™)
- Maximum seat height: 44.5cm
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls. The handlebar does not fully rotate and helps keep direction
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws
- Only 3.5 kg with a brake!
- Maximum weight load 35 kg
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel)
FirstBIKE™ Basic NO BRAKE Pink Frame/Blk Seat & Grips, Gry Wheels/Tower PU SOLID TYRES (L1005PU) (700x160x370 5kg) ? solid polyurethane* tyres ? Pink frame, black seat & grips ? grey wheels/Tower ? seat height: 32 - 42cm (from 28cm with lowering kit) ? min. rider height: approx. 90cm (84cm with lowering kit) ? only 3.5kg * Polyurethane (hence "PU") gives a better ride than cheaper tyre materials.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FirstBIKE Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.